Sunday, January 9, 2011

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

Apparently we are in for the 'second biggest snow of the century' here in the TN valley. The first of course being the blizzard of 1993. I have been praying for NO SNOW all day. We got our Christmas Day snow this year--and it was a good one-- so I believe we are done for the year. I don't think I've ever seen this much snow in one year here in my life--once again minus the blizzard.
This is the south, we don't get snow. All we get is cold.

My main reason for being a snow hater today is that I don't want school to be called out. We just got off Christmas break which was way to long anyway. I like my schedule! I want the week to start already! Buuuut, seeing as how if they call for more than 2 snowflakes the McMinn County school system SHUTS DOWN. Hell, they shut down if it rains too hard! True story.

So needless to say, school for Monday was cancelled as of 4:45PM today. Yeah, we haven't even seen a cloud yet. I guess now I can just join the snow dance. If it's gonna come, it better be a big one-- but puh-lease let me have power the entire time!

On a different subject, I've done a great job so far with my workout schedule. I feel great too. But I'm seriously gonna stop posting about my workouts on Facebook. I think I'm like false advertisement for these workout videos. Yes, I'm little. I've always been little. The reason I need Jillian Michael's in my life is to put my hind end back in it's original God given position. People ask me questions about my workout like that's how I got little... it's totally not.

No comments:

Post a Comment